Ringing in the Good News
Once repaired by J.H. Blakey & Sons Ltd., of Brierfield (est. 1905), and powered by energy generated through Rain Sheds Light, the mill clock was brought back to life and used to reinstate a sense of community and civic pride. Ringing in the Good News celebrated local good news, as the mill clock chimed for each success shared.