Digital #Talking Society on Zoom: Together an Active Pendle Part 2
Time & Location
About the Event
A community conversation about your physical and mental health
Following the launch of the Together and Active Pendle programme survey, we pick up from our last community conversation in May in which we covered a variety of starting points which included:
- motivational factors that enable people to begin their relationships with being physically active
- fear of the current climate we find ourselves in
- mental & social factors and the important roles they play in establishing our relationship with physical activity spirituality & faith and how they haven’t been utilised in engaging with communities around being physically active.
If you haven’t done the survey please find a link and here see what others are saying on the website www.togetheranactivependle.com
- In this next series of open conversations, we want to begin to explore:
- How do we get from nothing to something?
- How can we make our being physically active more social?
- How is our spirituality and faith connected to wellbeing and physical activity?
- What does our exercise together as a family look like?
- How can we help ourselves when we feel fearful, overwhelmed, or under pressure at this time?
Register in advance for this meeting: https://us02web.zoom.us/meeting/register/tZ0kc-ugrTsqG91dbpRtagMb6SEA6e3kuLby
After registering, you will receive a confirmation email containing information about joining the meeting.